Before your users can create an announcement in Glean from Slack, Gleanbot needs to be configured with that new shortcut.
1. Navigate to the Slack API console, and select Glean from the drop-down menu.
2. In the left navigation bar, select Interactivity & Shortcuts.
3. Create a new Message Shortcut that appears On Messages.
4. Set the shortcut details as follows:
Create announcement in
Creates an announcement in Glean
5. You're done! To use the new shortcut, just click on the three dot contextual menu on any message, and select Create announcement in Glean. If you don't see it pop up in the contextual menu, hit More message shortcuts... and select it from the resulting menu.